About the Guest
Greg graduated from the University of Iowa in 2001, with a Bachelor of Arts in economics. Greg spent the next 7 years working in his family business, a sales and marketing agency in the business products, education and janitorial markets. After exiting that business, he then moved to Atlanta where he served as the Director of Sales- Americas for a CPG company in business products, arts and education. Greg has spent the last year and a half running the global eCom business for Masterbuilt/ Kamado Joe; a leader in the outdoor grilling space. Greg has been married to his wife for 16 years and they have two children together; ages 12 and 6.
What can you learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- An inside/outside perspective of the swine industry.
- The signature pork items that you need to get on the smoker this Summer.
- Tips for smoking various cuts of pork.
- The do’s and dont’s of smoking and grilling pork.
- How you can take your smoking skills from good to great.
- Greg DiLaura’s “Golden Chop”