About the Guest
Dr. Jason Ross is the Lloyd L. Anderson Endowed Professor in Physiology in the department of Animal Science at Iowa State University. In October, 2015, Jason became the Director of the Iowa Pork Industry Center with responsibilities in research, administration, and extension. Jason’s research program focuses on using both basic and applied research approaches to help enable livestock producers and associated industries to improve swine production efficiency.
What can you learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- How Dr. Jason Ross became involved in the swine industry.
- The ongoing research around pig liveability and those that are leading the charge.
- Research & Findings around Pelvic Organ Prolapses.
- The benefits that this research has on producers and the industry.
- A snapshot into the upcoming pig liveability conference.
- Dr. Jason Ross’s “Golden Nugget”