About the Guest
Dr. Tyler Holck has extensive leadership and project management experience dedicated to food animal production, primarily the pork industry, with both large international and small entrepreneurial corporations. Some of which include Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis Animal Health, NOBL Laboratories, and Iowa State University.
What can you learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Tyler Holck’s role today with the US Swine Health Improvement Plan.
- How the swine industry is modeling its plan from the poultry industry.
- The construction of a national playbook for ASF.
- The debate around garbage feeding in the US.
- How the pork industry is funding these efforts.
- Dr. Tyler Holck’s takeaways from the Leman Conference