About the Guest
Dr. Patrick Moore has been a leader in the international environmental field for more than 45 years. He is a co-founder of Greenpeace and served for nine years as President of Greenpeace Canada and seven years as a Director of Greenpeace International. As the leader of many campaigns Dr. Moore was a driving force shaping policy and direction for 15 years while Greenpeace became the world’s largest environmental activist organization.
What can you learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Dr. Patrick Moore’s background and connection to agriculture.
- Interglacial periods and their relevance to the environment.
- The pros and cons of alternative energy sources.
- What producers should be doing today.
- Dr. Patrick Moore’s “golden nugget”