About the Guest
Chris Westfall is one of the most sought-after business coaches and keynote
speakers in the world. He has helped launch over five dozen businesses, and
has appeared on ABC NEWS, NBC TV and CNN. A regular contributor to
Forbes, he has worked with thousands of leaders at Fortune 500 companies,
non-profit organizations and high-tech startups. A coach to entrepreneurs and
executives around the globe, his clients have appeared on Shark Tank, Dragon’s
Den and Shark Tank-Australia. He regularly consults with top-tier universities
and is the author of four books, including Leadership Language.
What can you expect to learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Chris Westfall’s background and role today.
- The components of a compelling story.
- The importance of using high concepts.
- Understanding the receptivity of your message.
- Creating a story that can resonate with multiple audiences.
- The questions you should be asking yourself when telling a story.
- Chris Westfall’s “golden nugget”