What can you expect to learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Why the topic of innovation and innovative culture matters.
- Why patterns can be dangerous even when they are formed through success.
- Why people fear the concept and practice of innovation.
- The story of Kodak “The Kings of Photography”
- What is the next big opportunity for the pork industry.
- Steve Lerch’s “golden nugget”
About the Guest
Steve Lerch is a former Google executive, a consultant, and an award-winning international public speaker. He spent nearly a decade at Google designing the digital strategies and marketing campaigns of well known brands like GoPro, federal government agencies like the US Census, and national checkoff programs like the National Pork Board and Avocados From Mexico. Steve also served as a strategic thought leader at Google’s headquarters, where he taught thousands of Googler’s about the culture, processes, and philosophy that helped make Google one of the World’s most innovative companies. For the last three years, Steve has served as the President and Founder of Story Arc Consulting, where he gives speeches, leads team workshops on strategic planning and innovations, and serves as a digital strategy and marketing consultant. Steve works across many industries, with a primary focus in food and agriculture.