About the Guest
Jeb Gent is the co-founder of Ascension Ag, a livestock biosecurity company. His focus is to solve niche biosecurity issues in swine and other large animal industries. He has a passion for helping people and solving problems. When he is not working, he is spending time with family and friends, driving tractors or spending time outside.
What can you expect to learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Where the inspiration for becoming an entrepreneur came from.
- The founding story of Ascension Ag and how it is elevating biosecurity.
- The research and other successes that validated the technology.
- The value of having great mentors and advisors.
- The importance of authenticity and passion in the swine industry.
- How pork producers can help swine industry entrepreneurs.
- Jeb Gent’s “golden nugget”