About the Guest
Joseph Kerns, President of Partners for Production Agriculture, has thirty years’ experience working with producers, suppliers, and mills to support agricultural operations. He leads a team of professionals with the purpose of understanding the financial parameters around agricultural markets so that those that he works with can thrive and prosper.
What can you expect to learn on this episode of Popular Pig?
- Renewable diesel and sustainable aviation fuel’s impact on the corn and soy markets.
- How this apolitical initiative will negatively impact animal agriculture.
- How our pursuits for sustainability are actually hurting the rainforests.
- There is a political cognition and awareness of this issue, but it can’t be stopped.
- We must be prepared by finding a viable diversity of feedstuffs.